The name ‘Congregatio Jesu’ or ‘Congregation of Jesus’ was officially adopted in 2003 in place of the title, ‘Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary’ (IBMV). Following the illumination Mary received in 1611 by which God instructed her to ‘take the same of the Society’ she never doubted that the name of her Institute must be that of Jesus. But she could not give her new foundation an official name because the church did not give it the recognition she sought. Within half a century of Mary Ward’s death her sisters adopted the Marian title, “Institute of Mary’. Later this was changed to “Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary (IBMV). The Church approved the Institute in 1877 under this title and in 1900 all the branches of Mary Ward’s Institute accepted this as the official esslesiastical title. The decision to adopt the name, ‘Congregation of Jesus’ was taken at the General Con-gregation of 2002 when the full Ignatian Constitution was adopted. Thus after nearly 400 years Mary Ward’s founding vision was at last realized.