The Congregation of Jesus is one of two congregations of Religious Sisters founded during the 17th century through the work of the nun Mary Ward, who was dedicated to female education.
We are an international congregation of sisters, spread over four continents. Our sisters are in 13 provinces committing themselves in multi-ministry apostolic activities. Our head office is in Rome, Italy at Via Nomatano
Our Ignatian spirituality invites us to be apostolic women in the Church – contemplatives in action.
Founded: 27 September 1609